The IFATCA 2017 Organising Committee would be pleased to provide Letters of Invitation to participants registered for the IFATCA 2017 conference to assist in their visa applications for travel to New Zealand.
- In order to be issued an invitation letter, the participant must be registered for the conference.
- Letters of Invitation will not be issued to Accompanying Persons.
- While the letter will be an official invitation to the conference, applicants are responsible for all costs of attending IFATCA APRM 2017.
- The conference’s Organising Committee will not apply for a visa on your behalf.
- For more information on visas and immigration requirements, please visit the NZ Immigration website.
If you require a Letter of Invitation, please email us.